skip to main |
skip to sidebar
- So-called photographers in non-major-market cities: if your primary business is shooting women in front of a white sheet, at the very least crop out the bottom of the sheet. I realize you make a living out of tricking young models into getting naked AND having them pay you for it, and I realize you can do this because you live 4 hours outside of a large town. Good for you, but c'mon, learning photoshop is so 1984, just do it Jackasses.
- Why is it that the people who drive the slowest are also the most dangerous on the road? Driving in a grocery store parking lot is always a disaster, but today I'm behind an SUV going 2-4 mph and still managing to almost hit everyone in their path. Good job, I didn't even know it was possible. I looked, guessing that the woman driving was on the phone - this seemed like a plausible excuse for the slow-cum-reckless driving. But no! No kids in the car either. And she wasn't 80! So, I have no idea. Maybe she really does kill people if she goes above 5 mph.
- Friends that have a 'talent' that they suck at, but don't know it; learn to take a hint. When your friends try to gently guide you into a new hobby, there's a reason for it. We want to protect you from the world and what it will think of your crap. In particular, you, ex of mine that can't write. It used to be okay -- nobody saw it but us. Now that it's public, it's just embarrassing for everybody except you. Get embarrassed. Please.
0 comments:
Post a Comment